a butterfly touch
Treatments approx 30 minutes. Bookings essential.
Back, Hip, Leg & foot discomfort
may present as limping, carrying a back leg or Sagging back.
Shoulder, Neck or Jaw discomfort
may present as limping, carrying a front leg or holding head at odd angle.
may present as mucky/gunky eyes and snuffling nose
Anxiety or inability
All dogs must be on a lead or harness for control and safety.
Dogs are treated standing up in a shaded area, and small dogs will be placed on a table for easy access.
If you have more than one dog, I am happy to treat them together.
Before coming in:
• Keep your dog relaxed and calm
• If possible have a short walk (unless in pain or injured)
• The owner is to assist in handling & securing the dog at all
• Minimise petting, touching and stroking the dog so that their
body has time to respond to the treatment.
• Walking on a lead during treatment helps in assessing the dogs
If your dog is extremely nervous or dislikes being touched by strangers please ensure the dog is muzzled for safety to us and yourself. Emmett is very gentle, however if the dog is in pain or scared they may pull away, snap or bite.
PLEASE NOTE: To enable your dog to walk naturally, ensure his nails are clipped and excess fur trimmed between toes. Fur can cause slipping on smooth surfaces and long nails prevent gripping.